The works of Beatrix Potter have been adored all over the world for over a century, and now they are available as a single ebook, packed with hundreds of original illustrations, many in glorious color. This collection has been specifically optimised to be read on e-reading devices and brings the beauty, charm and wonder of Beatrix Potter’s creation to a new generation of youngsters.
This comprehensive collection contains all of Beatrix Potters wonderful children’s books in one beautifully formatted volume!
Included in ‘The Complete Beatrix Potter’ are:
- All twenty beautiful children’s ‘Tales’ by Beatrix Potter – published in consecutive order.
- Both wonderful books of ‘Poems’ and “Nursery Rhymes’ by Beatrix Potter.
- An interactive table of contents with specific entries for every chapter of each individual book.
- Over 600 original illustrations!
- Perfect formatting to avoid errors commonly found in some ebook collections.
˃˃˃ Twenty-Two Complete Works
All twenty tales and both books of poems published in order and unabridged. Books included:
– The Tale of Peter Rabbit (1902)
– The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin (1903)
– The Tailor of Gloucester (1903)
– The Tale of Benjamin Bunny (1904)
– The Tale of Two Bad Mice (1904)
– The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle (1905)
– The Tale of the Pie and the Patty-Pan (1905)
– The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher (1906)
– The Story of A Fierce Bad Rabbit (1906)
– The Story of Miss Moppet (1906)
– The Tale of Tom Kitten (1907)
– The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck (1908)
– The Tale of Samuel Whiskers or, The Roly-Poly Pudding (1908)
– The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies (1909)
– The Tale of Ginger and Pickles (1909)
– The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse (1910)
– The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes (1911)
– The Tale of Mr. Tod (1912)
– The Tale of Pigling Bland (1913)
– The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse (1918)
– Appley Dapply’s Nursery Rhymes (1917)
– Cecily Parsley’s Nursery Rhymes (1922)